Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

George Washington Carver

Hi Friends!! I've been a little sad this week!! I guess I am just having Post Princess Blues!! Came home Monday from an awesome ALL Princess weekend! Yep just girls, hanging, running, eating, shopping and oh yes don't forget getting some awesome BLING.

Me (Page) on the left and my Aunt Michele on the right!
We are loving our 3 medals! One for the 10k, one for the half marathon, and one for doing both!
The Glass Slipper Challenge!

Well back to business it is!! While February is ending, our study for Black History Month continues!!! This week we will be learning about the fabulous contributions made by George Washington Carver!! I would never have been able to finish a half marathon without fuel from some yummy peanut butter!! Thanks George!!!
 





Have a great week!! Let us know what you think!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment